What We Do for Participants Receiving Home and Community Based Services
How ACES$ Serves You
When ACES$ — part of MyCIL (Northeast PA Center for Independent Living) — is your fiscal intermediary, you can hire your own attendants, and we’ll take care of the payroll details. From submitting W2s to cutting checks and paying your attendants, we take care of everything payroll related. That way you can focus on what matters most: getting the best care to live your best, independent life.
When ACES$ is your financial management services (FMS) provider, we’ll take care of:
- Enrolling you and your caregivers — We make the enrollment process easy. In fact, we even offer in-person enrollment.
- Conducting background checks on your caregivers — You don’t have to worry about getting the proper clearances for your caregivers. We do it for you.
- Processing timesheets — You have more important things to do than check timesheets for errors or incomplete entries.
- Withholding, depositing and filing taxes — Taxes are confusing at best and frustrating at worst. ACES$ takes care of it all — including local, state and federal.
- Withholding workers’ compensation and health insurance — You don’t have to ever worry about having the right withholdings from your caregiver’s checks. We have it covered.
- Paying your caregivers — We cut checks or make direct deposits so your caregivers are paid on time, every time.
By handling the administrative employer functions, we empower you. Learn more about the ACES$ Advantage.
In addition to financial management services, you can also take advantage of our independent living training, such as:
- Recruiting and supervising caregivers training — Get the training you need to feel comfortable in recruiting and supervising caregivers.
- Financial management training – Through financial management training, you develop the skills to manage your money effectively.
- Applications for Home and Community Based Services — We know firsthand how involved applications for Home and Community Based Services can be. MyCIL can make filling out and submitting applications easier. We’ll work with you to ensure your applications are accurate and complete. Together we’ll get it right the first time, so you get the services you need.
Get the ACES$ Advantage!
Choosing ACES$ as your fiscal intermediary is easy. We’ll work with you to complete your enrollment paperwork. Contact us today at 1-800-344-7211 to get started.
Contact a Team Member
Kelly A. Brown
SVP, Administration and Operations
Employment Verification Requests
Fax Requests Only: 570-558-5571
Please note: ACES$ is closed for the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
How ACES$ Financial Management Services Helps Attendants
What We Do for Caregivers
As a caregiver, you’ll appreciate our:
- Quick enrollment process — Getting enrolled is easy thanks to our quick enrollment process.
- Easy timesheet submissions — With various ways to submit your timesheet, including through ACES$ Online, you can choose the easiest one for you.
- Off-cycle payments — In the event of a timesheet error, we’ll even process your corrected timesheet off-cycle. That means you don’t have to wait an extra week to get paid.
A Fiscal Intermediary Who Puts You First
What Makes ACES$ Financial Management Services Unique
ACES$ is the largest non-profit FMS provider in the country. Moreover, with over 51% of our team having a disability, we know firsthand what it’s like.
We bring an important perspective to the financial management world. In fact, our deep understanding of what it’s like to have a disability informs how we provide financial management services to people like you.
Our goal is to make the entire process as easy and quick as possible for you.
Information About ACES$ Financial Management Services
Home and Community Based Services Waivers in Five States
Who We Serve
ACES$ provides financial management services to people on certain Medicaid Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) waivers in:
Proud member of Applied Self Direction
MyCIL has proven time and again to be a valuable resource and information clearinghouse on matters related to disability awareness, acceptance, and accommodation.
The friendly ACES$ staff always responds promptly to our questions and treats us with courtesy and respect.
We particularly like how MyCIL’s professionals have come up with special projects that allow these kids to get involved in the community and become contributing members of society.